Either the messages were deleted deliberately or accidentally, there are always ways to recover deleted text messages Android that you can try. Check this out!
There must be reasons why you want to recover deleted text messages Android. It might be caused by accident or might be you forgot to copy and take note of important information contained in the messages. Whatever they are, this article will guide you on how to get them back to your Android device.
Methods on Recovering Deleted Text Messages On Android
No matter how massive social media such as Whatssapp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram et cetera, SMS or short message service is still very crucial even today. SMS is usually used to send some financial statement by your bank, or OTP (one time password) of your social media accounts.
Have you thought to ask the senders to resend all of the messages? It is almost impossible since all the messages are usually sent by automatic system or robot. Therefore, rather than being busy contacting all the senders, why don’t you download and instal some useful third party apps to get back all of the messages?
This method will work better with your root Android device. If you have not rooted your smartphone yet, you can download and instal a rooting app such as KingRoot, Framaroot, and KingoRoot. In this article, we will provide the tips on how to root your smartphone using KingRoot. These are the steps:
- First thing first, go to your Play Store and download Kingroot.
- After downloading, open the app and touch the available rooting button on your monitor.
- Wait for some moment to make sure if the rooting can be done or not in your Android.
- If there is no problem found, your Android device will be rooted automatically by the system. Super easy, right?
Now your device has been rooted, it is the time to check on how to get back your deleted messages.
Third Party Apps To Recover Deleted Messages on Android
Without further ado, here are the third party apps that you can utilize. But before you proceed, you need to connect your Android device to laptop or computer to smooth the process.
Wondershare Dr. Fone App
One of the best ways to recover deleted text messages Android is by downloading and installing Wondershare Dr. Fone App. This app is said to be one of the best app developers in providing Android management service through PC. As an Android Recovery Utility, no wonder this app has become a favorite of many people.
Not only messages, various files that have been deleted on Android also can be recovered. They are pictures, music or sounds, documents, chat history on many social media, contacts, and many more.
Can not wait to download this app? Here are the steps you can follow:
- From your PC, go to the Wondershare Dr. Fone website at https://drfone.wondershare.com. On the top right of your monitor, you can see the blue Download button, then hit it.
- After finishing the download, instal the app like any other apps that you have on your computer.
- After installing, move to your Android device and open the menu Settings.
- Tap on Developer Options >> check ✔ USB Debugging option.
- If you cannot find Developer Options, still in the Settings menu, then go to Phone`s About. Touch the Build Number then a message saying “You are Now a Developer” will pop up. Then you can redo the step from the beginning.
- Now move back to your PC then open Wondershare Dr. Fone app.
- If you have not connected your Android to your PC, do connect them. Wait until Dr. Fone recognizes your Android device.
- If a message contains permission, just select the Allow button.
- Click the Start button to scan the deleted data previously on your Android. It might take time depending on your data amount being scanned.
- After scanning is finished, on the left side of the monitor, you will see some sub-menus, then click Messaging. It will display all the messages that have been deleted. Just check the messages you want to recover.
- If you finish checking on the messages, then hit the Recovery button.
- Your deleted messages will be recovered on your Android.
MyJad Android SMS Recovery
If you look carefully at the name of this app, you can easily guess that this app was made specifically to recover deleted messages on Android devices. To get back your important deleted messages, do follow the instructions below:
- Download MyJad Android SMS Recovery at its official website http://www.myjad.com/android-data-recovery/.
- On the main page, you will see the Download button, then hit it.
- Install the app after finishing the download.
- Open MyJad app then connect your smartphone to the PC or laptop using the original USB cable (if it is possible).
- Like the first tip, go to the menu Settings >> tap on Developer Options >> check ✔ USB Debugging option.
- Wait until your smartphone recognizes the app, then it will automatically scan the deleted messages.
- After the scanning process is finished, on the left side of your PC monitor you will only see the Messaging sub-menu. Click on it.
- Select the messages you want to get back to your Android. Do not forget to recheck once again before you hit the Recover button.
- If all is fine, select the Recovery button.
- Click the OK button on the pop up message that says your messages recovery is successful. Then your deleted messages will be back to your inbox on Android.
The next third party app you can utilize is Fonepaw App. Here are the instructions on how to get back your messages using the app:
- Using your Computer or laptop, download Fonepaw App at https://www.fonepaw.com.
- Instal the app and run it.
- Connect your Android to your computer or laptop, then wait until the software recognizes your Android.
- After the recognition, the monitor will display a pop up message asking for permission to scan your data. Then hit the Allow button.
- After scanning is finished, the monitor will show some options of data that you want to get back or recover.
- Since you want your deleted messages, then click on Messaging.
- The red messages list on Messaging menu are the deleted messages previously on your Android. Select only the messages you want to get back to avoid much time consumption.
- Then click the Recovery button. Your deleted messages are successfully recovered to your Android smartphone.
These three apps provided in this article are some of the best third party applications to recover deleted text messages Android. You can choose one of them that you think is the best.